Page 2 of 3
Priorities Under CAP Quota :
CAP - Children of Armed Personnel
As per G.O.Ms No 192, Higher Education (EC-32) Department, dated 26.08.1993 following are the priorities to be followed for admission under CAP quota
Priority 1 : Children of Armed Forces personnel, BSF personnel and CRPF personnel killed in action.
Priority 2 : Children of Armed Forces personnel, BSF personnel and CRPF personnel disabled in action and invalidated out from services on medical grounds.
Priority 3 : Children of Armed Forces personnel, BSF personnel and CRPF personnel who are in receipt of Gallantry Awards, the order of merit for consideration of the Gallantry Awards being as given below
- Armed Forces Personnel
- a. Param Veer Chakra, b. Ashok Chakra, c. Sarvotham Yudha Seva Medal, d. Mahavir Chakra, e. Kirti Chakra, f. Utham Seva Medal, g. Vir Chakra, h. Shourya Chakra, i. Yudha Seva Medal, j. Sena/Nau Sena/Vayu Sena Medal, k. Mention in dispatches
- BSF/CRPF Personnel
- President's Police and Fire Services Medal for Gallantry
- President's Police Medal for Gallantry
- Police Medal for Gallantry
Priority 4 : Children of other Ex-Service men, BSF Personnel and CRPF Personnel.
- Children who do not come under any of the priorities 1 to 4 under this category shall not be eligible for consideration under this quota.
- If there is more than one candidate in a particular group in the order of priority indicated above, the selection shall be based on the rank at EAMCET.
- This reservation shall be available only to the Ex-Service Men, armed Personnel etc who resided for a minimum period of five years in Andhra Pradesh within the ambit if G.O.P No. 646, dated 10.07.1979 (Six point formula) and G.O.Ms No. 370, dated 18.10.1994.
- The children of ex-service men and service men residing in the state of Andhra Pradesh seeking admission shall, in support of their claim, submit a residence certificate signed by the Mandal Revenue Officer (MRO) from where the candidate claims the resident of his parent.
- Candidates seeking admission under this category should submit documentary evidence in support of their claim from competent defence BSF/CRPF authority.
Detailed Priorities in Sports & Games Quota is in Next Page